Monday, June 1, 2015

Buy a Apple MacBook Pro MF840LL A 13.3-Inch Laptop with Retina Display (256 GB) NEWEST VERSION




Buy a Apple MacBook Pro MF840LL A 13.3-Inch Laptop with Retina Display

Click here -  http://amzn.to/1RGc4jS

I've used my early 2015 13" Retina MBP pretty intensively every day. I'm evaluating it relative to my 11" recent-year fully loaded MB Air and the most recent non-retina MB Pro, which I used for a year at work.

Here are my impressions of the 2015 rMBP so far, relative to these other Macbooks:

* Display

This is the main reason I bought the rMBP and I'm absolutely thrilled with it. It blows away every other Macbook's display except of course the 15" retina MB Pro. (The 15" Pro is too big and heavy for my needs, and is overdue for a refresh.) For years, I've been running my MB Airs with an external monitor, a pretty decent 25" 1080p IPS display, and I was happy with this setup.

MacBook Pro (Computer),Retina Display (Invention),MacBook Pro Broadwell CPU,MacBook review,MacBook Pro 2015 review,13 inch Retina MacBook Pro review,Laptop review,ultrabook review,Force Touch trackpad,Apple Computer,IPS display,Intel Core Broadwell CPU,Mac notebook

Buy a Apple MacBook Pro MF840LL A 13.3-Inch Laptop with Retina Display (256 GB) NEWEST VERSION

No comments:

Post a Comment